ABOUT ONE WORLD EXPRESS GROUP
One World Express is a leading cross border solutions provider.
Our logistics knowledge and strategic partnerships allow us to excel in the cross border arena to provide a ﬁrst class service and innovative solutions to e-Retailers.
Today’s cross border commerce requires a wide variety of solutions, ﬂexibility, services and technology is key to effectively meeting both the retailer’s & consumer’s expectations.
The company was founded on a traditional courier and express logistics model in 1998. Then in 2006 One World Express started to co-operate with chinese international express companies. In 2008, The company ofﬁcially engaged in cross-border ecommerce logistics through a combination of oversea warehouses and local delivery channels. In 2015 Opening of the second operating center in Shanghai, China and New Jersey, USA
Aquisition of 100.000 Sq ft warehouse in Birmingham with state of the art sorting system.
ABOUT FREEWAY WAREHOUSE
Established in 1965 as a commercial public warehouse, Freeway Warehouse is headquartered in Farmingdale, New Jersey in a strategic, freeway-accessible location to serve your supply chain management needs in the New York / New Jersey / Philadelphia corridor, including the ports and major airports of all three states.
Freeway Warehouse provides a full array of services including warehousing, transportation, and distribution of nearly all commodities: pharmaceuticals, food, food grade, chemicals, and hazardous materials.
Our facilities include ten buildings on twenty acres that are protected by sprinkler systems, 24-hour monitored video surveillance, and temperature controls.
In conjunction with Sterns Trailer, our own trucking company and resident import export specialists, our team can deliver the same day and handle your transportation and containerization requirements.
Freeway Warehouse is all about quality service, putting our logistic abilities and dedicated organization in position to execute your goals and save you money. Let us customize a logistic program to suit your company’s needs.
OUR INDUSTRY PARTNERS
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Pesticides Compliant
- PHMSA Registered (US Department of Transportation Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration)
- DPCC Registered Facility (Discharge Prevention, Containment and Countermeasure)
- DCR Registered Facility (Discharge Cleanup and Removal) – New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- Member ATA (American Trucking Association)
- Member IATA (International Air Transport Association)
- Trained in IMDG Code (International Maritime Dangerous Goods)
- Member WERC (Warehousing and Education Research Council)
- Partnered with C-TPAT (Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism)
- Member IWLA (International Warehouse Logistics Association)
- Member CSCMP (Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals)
- NJMTA (New Jersey Motor Truck Association)
- FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) FFRM (Food Facility Registration Module) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
MW Logistics is a non-asset 3PL that designs logistic and transportation solutions for businesses by working with asset-based partners to secure shipping capacity and services across multiple transportation modes, including over the road, rail, and bulk/tanker options.
As a 100% minority-owned business, MW Logistics is committed to giving back to minority communities through philanthropic initiatives and college work programs. We believe in enriching the communities we service to create more opportunities and a better quality of life for all.
MW Logistics embraces leading technology to make our services more efficient for customers and carriers. We receive real-time updates regarding financials, future freight coverage, and new appointment scheduling. Thanks to automated internal reporting, our team members can spend less time on repetitive tasks, and more time interfacing with customers and carriers. Below are just some of the capabilities MW Logistics provides.